[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Can't Make the Raid Thread

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Can't Make the Raid Thread
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:54 pm 
Regular

he hasn't been, thank you for letting us know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:30 pm 
Regular

Could probably do with a new "Raid attendance thread" by now. If anyone wants to make me a mod I'd be happy to help out tidying/updating the forums a bit. :)

I can see 6 Accepteds for Jager this weekend [as of 23/10]. Chia's recent burst of levelling has me confident that he'll be there. It's been awesome seeing Judrog online recently, but he's still got a long road to be raid ready. Has Whateley or anyone else spoken with Yaselan or Woods to gauge how likely they are to be there, or are they just on the list from last expansion?

Has Stoli started yet? If not I'm sure we could steal one or two of them. I'm also 90% sure Delion could come if we're short a healer.

I'd be a lot more comfortable over-filling the raid than risk having to find last-minute pugs on the day. That tends to end badly. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:15 pm 
Regular

Thanks for checking in Syrannia.

I have spoken to all of the 3 as yet unaccounted for folks.

Yaselan: will know definitively by the end of today. In the event she can't make it I have a hunter lined up to sub who has expressed interest in raiding with us. He has some Mogu'shan Vaults experience already and has 2pc set bonus; I have gotten a positive impression from him so far.

Judrog: told me late last night he can't make it. Bogre has been offered the sub spot, if he can't come I will find another.

Woods: Is out of town and won't be in till Thursday night. Unclear if he'll be ready by then so I will look into finding a sub if he can't make it.

On a related note, maybe we should consider revamping the website? It's looking kind of janky. Maybe we can ask Cliffton via FB about contacting the creator (Zoble)?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 pm 
Regular

I haven't even looked at the home page in months. I just have the forum bookmarked. It's not like we use raidninja any more.

Maybe its time to find a new site..? I keep hearing about various guild hosting sites, but can anyone recommend one? Worth looking into at least. I don't mind putting up some real money if the product is worth it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:24 pm 
Regular

The forum was actually originally set up by me remotely on a computer in Cliff's basement that acted as a server then later it got moved to Zoble's server and a 'home page' set up when we started using Raid Ninja. God so long ago, back before a lot of the guild site services even existed. The home page is just some basic html so that's why it looks janky haha. I would suggest that if interested in a new site we look at Enjin. The free version is pretty sweet, here is the guild site I set up using it for our Nagrand guild: http://younotakestables.enjin.com/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:40 pm 
Regular

http://drunkenbadgers.enjin.com/ is currently showing our pronounced-dead Star Wars chapter. Are we able to convert it for use with WoW?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:54 pm 
Regular

Yes it sure can. I've started the process by changing the game from SW:TOR to WOW in the settings, changed the header and done a guild character armoury import. If you want to register at the site Coreus I'll make you an admin and you can futz away to your hearts content :)

If people are happy to we could then move our operations over there - I mean there's like 5 of us who come here anyway :P

I can then contact Zoble and let him know that we won't need these forums any more. Or would we want them for reference purposes for a while?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:22 am 
Regular

i think i *can* make the raid on 11/16 if you guys need a sub.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12