[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Orimlin Ret/Prot Pally

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Orimlin Ret/Prot Pally
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:11 pm 
Regular

Main Character:

Orimlin

Character Name:

Orimlin

Class:

Paladin

Desired role (Healer, DPS, or Tank):

Ret with off spec Prot

Other roles you would accept (if applicable):

Prot with off spec ret

Drunken Badger's Raid you are applying for (Jaggerbomb, Stoli, Long Island, Any):

Jagger (but willing to raid in anything you have a spot for me in. I'm flexible like that)

Link to Armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... lin/simple

Player Time Zone:

Eastern

How often will something prevent you from coming to the raid if you sign up as coming?

Few and far in between. Weddings, deaths, that kinda thing.

Frequent D/Cs are bad. Blaming performance errors on latency & framerate issues is also bad. Are your computer and internet connection good enough for raiding? Not an issue.

Fiber based ISP and a very fast PC.

What steps do you take to continually improve your gameplay?

Research, mods, beer.

What is your current biggest weakness, performance-wise, and how are you addressing it? Overly aggressive on using HP. Need to be more patient in using it. 2HP TV's are not very strong. Slightly spastic in my play style in that regard.

If applying for a dps spot, what is your typical 10-man raid DPS? If available, please provide a link to a World of Logs or other report for a recent 10-man raid in which you participated.

Unable to, but i raided with them on 5/20/2011. Usually found myself anywhere between 2-4th on dps. It will only get better as I get more familiar with the raids and how to up my DPS time on the bosses.

What Cata raid fights have you experienced?

All of BoT including HM halfus. First raid ever this expac was 5/20/2011 and i seemed to holy my own just fine.

Game stuff

Current Guild:

Band of the Burning Eye

Which Raid groups have you raided with (Feathermoon or otherwise)?

Full on Rogues
Chaos
Band of the Burning Eye
Damage Incorporated
Drunken Badgers
Azure Dragons
Viridian Might (Wisperwind)

How did you hear about the Drunken Badgers?

Previous raids with them, forums, whispers in my ear in Goldshire.

What PVP experience do you have?

Don't arena much, done a lot of normal BG's in the history of this toon. Never taken it super serious. But I hold my own.

Why do you want to join our raid?

I need a raid, you guys need subs. Plus DB is awesome.

If you are in a raid now, why do you want to leave?

N/A

Do you know anyone currently in the raid?

Whately, YJ, most of the people from WoTLK.

Do you know anyone currently in the Drunken Badgers' guild?

Unsure who is still playing, raided ICC with DB. Enjoyed the hell out of it.

List anything special you can contribute to the raid:

Willing to do whatever to kill bosses. Even if that means gimping DPS or tanking or standing in fire for interrupts.

For Jaggerbomb, have you read the raid rules (viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1696) and do you agree to them?

Yes. Not one for loot or raid drama.

Are there any raid instances that you will not be available to raid on designated raid nights?
Bardin Hold. Doubt that is an issue. Will also be leveling alts to provide more raid lockouts if needed. Have DK and warlock on their way up.

Post subject: Re: Orimlin Ret/Prot Pally
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:16 am 
Regular

You raided with Azure Dragons? At what time?

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:38 pm 
Regular

Thanks Orimlin, we currently only have sub spots in Jager, but I know Bogre was looking for some more DPS spots for Stoli on Wed, so hit him up in-game. We will definitely work you in where we can.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:56 pm 
Regular

Way back in BC. I was there for their first Vash kill.

No problem, im basically a free agent or hired gun or whatever you want to call it. Ill get in touch with him.