[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - ICC25

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ICC25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:38 pm 
Regular

Hey all,

I know the forums are dead these days, but I thought I'd toss this out here. My alt Twigmarr is in a Thursday Night ICC25. They are currently looking for some more dedicated players of any variety. if anybody is interested in coming along hit me up.

- Bo

Post subject: Re: ICC25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 am 
Regular

Good raid, good peoples. Lots of Badgers already in. Come join us. :)

"In the world of martial arts, speed determines the victor." -Beast, from Kung Fu Hustle

"Fear not, little cub. For the Almighty Zoble goes with you wherever your path may lead." -The Digital Druidic Gospel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:06 pm 
Regular

Might be interested in bringing Surava if there's a spot.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:30 am 
Regular

Will you be tanking or dpsing with Surava? Iirc you tank with him, correct? I'll check. Currently we are clearing plague wing with problems on putricide still. Dreamwalker is a bit out due to us lacking in really swell healers/gear. Blood wing we should be able to get with some practice. People are having problems staying 10 yrds apart. So they have room to improve, but for a raid barely a month old they aren't doing too bad.

- Twig

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:21 pm 
Regular

It's a good 1 night 25 man alternative, I've run plague wing with them after Borge peer pressured me in one night when they lost some ppl. They apparently love Badger skillz ;). As I have had random tells in VOAs about someone running in a raid with a few Badgers and they were impressed by the players!.. Clearly they've never witness Whiskey wipe on trash followed by a one shot of a hardmode boss :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:07 pm 
Regular

I do enjoy running with them. The hardest struggle they are having right now is a consistent group. Meaning we have 15-18 regulars. The rest pugs. So if we can get a good group of people coming every week that would be awesome.

They also decided to make me to "official" DB liaison since so many of us have started running with them, and they are terrified of losing all of our awesomeness. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:30 pm 
Regular

Bogre wrote:
I do enjoy running with them. The hardest struggle they are having right now is a consistent group. Meaning we have 15-18 regulars. The rest pugs. So if we can get a good group of people coming every week that would be awesome.

They also decided to make me to "official" DB liaison since so many of us have started running with them, and they are terrified of losing all of our awesomeness. :lol:

If they need a Shadow Priest, Let me know. I think i can swing thursday's

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:49 pm 
Regular

Surava's dps set has increased substantially since last week so I should be 1 or 2 on the dps charts for the entire time.

Thanks to Rev for giving me the delicious axe that dropped.