[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Last two weeks - please read

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Last two weeks - please read
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:58 pm 
Regular

Howdy ya'll,

Given that there are only two weeks left in Cataclysm and that several of our core group will not be available for the next two weeks I've decided to cancel the next two J├Ągerbomb raids.

We will continue with our regular Friday night raid ~ 1 month after MoP launches (so sometime around October 26th 2012.)

Take the next two weeks to get a feel for how your class has changed, plan ahead for the new content and reflect upon all we've accomplished over the past two years as a raid. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts on raiding in Mists feel free to share them with everyone.

I think it's safe to say we've made some really good progress this expansion and, most importantly, had a lot of fun doing it. I'm really looking forward to playing with all of you in the future, and feel we can do even better in this next raid cycle.

Post subject: Re: Last two weeks - please read
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:05 pm 
Regular

Sounds like a good idea to me. Though I love the raid group (seriously, only reason I put up with the 3 hours of sleep Friday night :D) it's getting towards the point of diminishing returns, especially so close to the end of expansion. Been a lot of fun, though.

I'm getting more excited about MoP, hopefully it'll be a good time.Though I don't have any plans for a panda. :)

Edit: I am sad that I still have over 100 Heavy Leather Balls left. Guess I'll have to remember them when the next raid comes around!

Post subject: Re: Last two weeks - please read
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:44 am 
Regular

Thanks Whateley,
Looking forward to the expansion as well and have a great feeling we will do well this content. Always a good time, see you guys in MOP!