[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Recurring raid subs

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Recurring raid subs
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:14 pm 
Regular

I think we need a better system for managing subs for Jager. I wouldn't want to add any kind of compulsory attendance policy, but not having the whole raid team available in a given week does impact our progression, and I think it's probably easy to get around if we just plan a bit better for subs.

We can start simple-- maybe just after we pug someone who we might like to have back in the future, we put their toon name[s] in the forum thread along with what role[s] they filled and maybe a brief note or two on their performance, ie "soaked the correct ice lances".

Eventually we could start naming people with an "official" sub status for Jager, so they can try to be online if they know we might ask them to help out.

Let me know what you think.

Post subject: Re: Recurring raid subs
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:30 pm 
Regular

Coreus as a guild officer you have the authority to do this.

I, a simple guild member who has no official tittle/authority in the guild but has been actively finding people to fill open spots, support you in your decision to take on this responsibility.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:02 am 
Regular

Subs for 08/06/2012 -- Dragon Soul Heroic 6/8

Hagara and Heroic Boat took a few attempts each as co-ordination came together, decided to extend raid to start on H Spine next week.

Bluindaface, DK tank/DPS -- good tank. No issues.

Orimlin, Paladin DPS -- Good DPS; in line with gear level.

Druga, Priest Healer/DPS -- well geared, good dps but healing technique could use work-- Disc but no Pain Suppression on tank..?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:54 am 
Regular

I think at this point in the xpac, the progression and DS grind overall for last 6 months almost has most ppl bored with the content. I think internal guild from Stoli raid alt's etc should be our first choice and we can coach them more effectively than an outsider pug. Also another thing to consider to mix things up like I did at the end of Wrath is have just a casual alt raid for achievements only and no progression. It was fun and relaxing and we all got mounts. I am thinking something like Firelands achievement runs and heroic for those still without mount and a heroic Rag kill would be more fun like every other Fri night rather than grinding just the remaining 2 DS hard modes.

Just some thoughts to freshen up the raiding slump and morale I see us getting into as the content is winding down.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 am 
Regular

I'd love to get some of the T11 acheives down.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:57 pm 
Regular

People are messing up my raid sub thread =|

For the record I am 100% behind any raid activity which is likely to result in mount gain.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:01 am 
Regular

Subs for 15/06/2012 -- Dragon Soul Heroic Spine grind. No Heroic kills this week.

21 attempts on Spine, then reverted to regular to kill spine and madness.

Woods, Druid healer -- good performance, no issues.

Shortkid, Druid healer -- no.

Post subject: Interested people
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:43 am 
Regular

Alistania, prot warrior. Apparently he is tank only. I don't mind DPSing so much, if the rest of the raid doesn't mind working with an unfamiliar tank.

Rogh, Hunter, has offered to Hunter DPS or heal on his Holy Paladin, Miruddor. I'll check armories a bit later because I'm lazy right now. >_> Just noting it now so I don't forget.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:38 pm 
Regular

I feel like I know Alistania from somewhere...did he run those achievement raids from early Cataclysm? None of my ethereal memories of him are negative so that's good (I guess). Looks like he has okay gear but limited heroic DS and FL experience. He did, however, fully clear heroic BWD which would be a boon to us when we do it. (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... nia/simple)

Rogh has less heroic experience and somewhat eh gear. His paladin Miruddor has slightly better gear. ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... ogh/simple / http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... dor/simple)

We're still waiting on 5 people to accept or decline for the week so it's hard to say what (if anything) we'll need this week.

Anyone else know these guys? If they seem good we can take them next week or something.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:09 am 
Regular

Subs for 08/17/2012 -- Dragon Soul Heroic Madness grind. No Heroic kills this week.

Rogh (now known as Deadlyscope), Hunter dps -- decent dps, had some issues with standing in the wrong place (i.e. died to Corruption explosion multiple times) as well not properly feigning on Impale

Verdict?