[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Firelands -- Bring your A game

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Firelands -- Bring your A game
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:50 pm 
Regular

Folks, i think we got off to a bit of a slow start with T11 raiding. 3/12 herioc isn't bad, but we could have done a bit better with our roster. Let's step up our game for Firelands! I would like everyone in the raid to take several steps to make sure we are as ready as possible for Firelands:

1) Max out your valor points every week. It should only mean a few herioc ZA/ZGs in the early weeks. less as we down more bosses each week.
2) Hit the new Baradin's Hold boss each week once it is released.
3) Complete the new Firelands daily quests to unlock the ilvl 365 gear. The first vendor opens after 3 days, and then the subsequent vendors take ~8 days. The quests take maybe 30 min per day.
4) If you need 4.2 crafted gear, post your needs here and we'll work out how to have it made / purchased.
5) Make sure you have the best enchants possible for all your gear -- get crystals from the GB if needed.
6) Study the boss strats for the new encounters we are facing each week. Know your roll.

After week 1, we are top 10 on the server (#4 alliance) on wowprogress (http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/feathermoon), which is a good start. no reason we can't push into top 3 alliance raids. letz-do-eet.

Post subject: Re: Firelands -- Bring your A game
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 pm 
Regular

http://www.wowhead.com/item=69949

Is the only upgrade for boots, so when Malizz gets the pattern drop, I'd like to be on the list.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:05 pm 
Regular

Jud would also like the plate healing boots that are BS crafted once we know someone who has the recipe.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:20 am 

Judrog wrote:
Jud would also like the plate healing boots that are BS crafted once we know someone who has the recipe.

Let me a take a look in Remnants. I know we have the recipe. I am just not sure who has it.