Folks, i think we got off to a bit of a slow start with T11 raiding. 3/12 herioc isn't bad, but we could have done a bit better with our roster. Let's step up our game for Firelands!
I would like everyone in the raid to take several steps to make sure we are as ready as possible for Firelands:
1) Max out your valor points every week. It should only mean a few herioc ZA/ZGs in the early weeks. less as we down more bosses each week.
2) Hit the new Baradin's Hold boss each week once it is released.
3) Complete the new Firelands daily quests to unlock the ilvl 365 gear. The first vendor opens after 3 days, and then the subsequent vendors take ~8 days. The quests take maybe 30 min per day.
4) If you need 4.2 crafted gear, post your needs here and we'll work out how to have it made / purchased.
5) Make sure you have the best enchants possible for all your gear -- get crystals from the GB if needed.
6) Study the boss strats for the new encounters we are facing each week. Know your roll.
After week 1, we are top 10 on the server (#4 alliance) on wowprogress (http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/feathermoon
), which is a good start. no reason we can't push into top 3 alliance raids. letz-do-eet.