[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Raid on Friday May 20, 2011

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Raid on Friday May 20, 2011
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:17 am 
Regular

Hello all,

Since we're missing a number of folks I want to get feedback from ya'll on what we should plan for.

Personally I'd like to continue with Heroic Halfus seeing as he is fairly easy and we have all our regular tanks and most of our healers present. Afterwards we can proceed with normal BoT and BWD.

Thoughts?

Post subject: Re: Raid on Friday May 20, 2011
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:08 pm 
Regular

i think we have 5 confirmed for this week (jud makes 6 assuming my flight lands on time)? anyone have candidates for the sub spots? i don't have much WoW access until raid time friday so can't check in game stuff.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:57 pm 
Regular

I've spoken to Orimlin and Abort who will be coming Friday.

Assuming you are also there we'll need 2 dps.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:21 am 

Yep, I will be able to make it on Pambeesly this week for healing and maybe dps.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:10 am 
Regular

Whateley, Blood just noted he had a doctor's appt. in the morning his time so he won't be able to make it, he updated the calendar, that will leave mainly short 2 DPS still if Jud gets back on-time with his flight to raid.

Also if you want ping Ashadion, he mentioned a while back his Dk is avail for Fris. (Deathwyrm), if You get can get Zerric to tank, I bet Syrannia can switch to his hunter which is well geared...you can't raid without a huntard! :P

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:12 am 
Regular

I'm issuing a general call to arms: everyone in DB be on the look out for subs for Friday. Please inform us immediately if you find any willing/able bodies.

Also if anyone from DB who isn't in Jagger has someone they'd like to bring again please speak up.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:32 am 
Regular

Made it on the plane. Looking good for me to be at the raid assuming no storms over the pacific!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 am 
Regular

Don't forget to get your DMC tsunami I mailed to you Jud before raid.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:47 pm 
Regular

Hmm looking like ill be a late.....depends on traffic....

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:44 pm 
Regular

Traffic is bad. Likely be 45 min+ late. Best to find a replacement. Will log when I get home though.