[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Can't Make the Raid Thread

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Can't Make the Raid Thread
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:03 am 
Regular

Just remembered that its my nonno's birthday on sat and we'll probs have a family lunch thing. Sorry dudes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 am 
Regular

90% chance I'll be working this weekend and won't be able to raid, very sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:59 am 
Regular

I've invited Yaselan [Death Knight] to come DPS for us this Friday since Chia can't make it. He comes recommended by a couple of well-known Feathermooners. Can someone add him to the calendar? Or add me to the people-who-can-add-to-the-calendar?

Has Rev gone away? He's absent from the next two calendar invites. Until someone tells me otherwise I'll look for a replacement healer. I sent a mail to Druga to ask him, but I thought I heard somewhere that he left the game..? Maybe I'm imagining things.

I'm hoping to do some active recruiting moving forward. I feel like most of us [myself included] have become a bit complacent and it's about time someone does something again. Normally I hate talking to and meeting new people, but if it's for the sake of the raid I suppose it's worth it. Now is the time to get to know quality players for Mists who wont leave the game as soon as the shine's worn off the expansion.

I made a recruitment post on the realm forums.

If we can get a few people interested in coming regularly we may even be able to start cracking down on the people who drop out at and/or don't update their calendar invite until the last minute. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:36 pm 
Regular

I believe Rev is not planning to come anymore, correct. If Tony/Woods cannot come on a regular basis, I'd recommend looking for a full-time replacement.

I added Yaselan to the invite list for this week. Also gave you (Syr) moderator status, you should be able to invite as well.

Looks like Ziv is out this week too, will need to get a replacement for him. Still no in/out notes from:
Blood
Chia
Del
YJ
Please update your status ASAP so we can see if we will even have enough for a raid this week.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:25 am 
Regular

Sagenn wrote:
I believe Rev is not planning to come anymore, correct.

Shame. =(

I'm confident in Blood and YJ showing up. Del I'm less certain about. =P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 am 
Regular

I be thar.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:02 pm 
Regular

Del should be there (i'll text her to confirm) Woods can come heal (i already texted him.)

For the recorded Chia has stated that unless otherwise specified we can rely on him being there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:04 pm 
Regular

Coreus wrote:
I've invited Yaselan [Death Knight] to come DPS for us this Friday since Chia

wait if Chia is coming why did we invite this person?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:15 am 
Regular

Hm. I think I misunderstood the date Chia said he wouldn't be there. My bad. =\

Ziv is "Out" on the calendar, so we're actually two regular healers short this week. If we assume Del is coming then currently we've got ten with two healers, which is still good to go. The only fight I'd be unsure about doing with two healers for is Spine... anyone have any experience/intel on two-healing Spine?

options:
- try to find another healer, and either see if any of our DPS wants the week off
- run with two healers

I'd really prefer not to boot Yaselan if possible. He comes highly recommended and I think it would be a shame to flake on him. But it's my fault he got invited, so I'll bear that if need be.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:17 pm 
Regular

when did Ziv decline?

Del is coming i spoke to her.

If we find a healer I can bow out this week....I'm moving this weekend anyway and should probably start packing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:09 pm 
Regular

I might not be able to make the July 6th raid due to lack of a computer.

Can someone change my calendar status to tentative? I can't log on atm.

Will update ya'll as my situation develops.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:25 am 
Regular

Working all weekend, no raiding funz for me :( Sorry all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:57 pm 
Regular

Changed Whateley to Tentative, Chia to out. Still waiting on Del and Blood to respond for the week. Even if both come, though, that still puts us with 7, and that's counting Woods. Will need at least 2 DPS, maybe 3 if Whateley isn't coming. Yaselan was pretty good, if she'd want to come again I would have no objection. Anyone else have ideas?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:18 pm 
Regular

ask Dunatis and Orimlin.

Deliana is basically a yes unless she tells us otherwise (i assume the same for blood.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:35 am 
Regular

I won't be bale to get my PC until tomorrow evening and that won't leave me enough time to eat and get everything set up so ya'll better replace me this week.

Sorry ladies and gents.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 am 
Regular

Since I haven't been able to get online this week can someone take a look at the calendar and see whose out?

(FYI I can make the raid this week, I should have accepted last week I think. If not can someone update me?)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:54 pm 
Regular

I can make most of the raid this week but need to leave an hour before raid ends for work - happy to be replaced, will be on in the morning (your Fri evening) to see what's what.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:16 pm 
Regular

Looks like we have 7 confirmed for the week. Jud and Ziv are both out, Del is tentative and no response from Chia (on the calendar), but sounds like from the above he is in. So looks like we need at least one healer (only Woods confirmed so far) and maybe a swing healer if you don't want me killing everyone again. Maybe see if the shaman from last week is interested? He seemed pretty good.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:06 pm 
Regular

i won't be able to get online till ~30 minutes before start so i won't have much time to look, can someone try to look for someone tonight?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:25 pm 
Regular

I will be bringing Frav to cover primary 2nd healer while Yaes brings her hunter which is better geared and gives us ranged..looking for a dps and swing healer. I think based on where we are on this content I am fine finishing at 10p server since Chia is leaving early anyways.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next