[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Jagger Roster

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Jagger Roster
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:06 am 
Regular

:(

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:33 am 
Regular

I hear ya on the apathy Clifton. I am going to tell my raid leader on my paladin I'm stepping down from raiding due to the fact that its just not fun. I enjoy my little once a week (sometimes twice a week) raid with you guys so I will be continuing that as long as you want me around.

Other than that, hard to log in these days.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:24 pm 
Zealot

The only scenario that I can see absolving my apathy is one in which the Drunken Badgers are competing for server first kills, i.e. being at the forefront of the raid scene, not the tail end. I don't want to join another raid to do it. It's all I can do to stay awake for Jagger now, it's just that exciting to shoot for server Nth place where N is some big number which pretty much no one cares about.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:57 pm 
Regular

I sorry to hear that Cliff, I know the game has lost it luster for sure this xpac more quickly than others in the past. I am sure moonkin is not far behind in boredom. The game for sure is not fun throughout the week and my only enjoyment is to run with Jagger 1 night a week..by the looks of these trends I might need to find a new hobby :(.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:42 am 
Regular

C'mon ya'll, it's not that bad :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:38 am 
Regular

Jud's attendance should be back to normal levels starting next week. if needed, i can start filling out my tank set, or with the breakup of Long Island we can grab a tank from that raid (Rev? Nua?).

either way, let's see if we can step it up a notch on progression and get Nef and some heriocs completed in the next week or two.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:28 pm 
Regular

I'm kind of in the same boat as Cliffton I'm sad to say. I've pared my log ins to only days where there's raiding because each time I've logged in when I haven't really been into it has made the experience worse.

I'm sure it's only temporary as my desire to play WoW waxes and wanes, so hopefully paring back will offset the burnout.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:04 pm 
Regular

As a note, I have discussed with Nuadort and he will begin taking over Cliff's tanking role starting April 8th. I have also talked to Cliff about this so his last tanking day will be April 1 raid. Since this will probably be Cliff's last day in the game, even though I am not able to be there, have lots of drinks in-game and in RL that night to send off our legendary pally tank who once held server #1 status during TOC raid days, we will miss him saving us DPS and healers from being eaten! :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:31 pm 
Zealot

My subscription expires in July sometime I think. Not that I plan to play often in the meantime but if I catch wind of a need for a raid sub before then I might be available.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:49 pm 
Regular

put me in coach.