[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Jagger Roster

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jagger Roster
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:11 pm 
Regular

Jaggerbomb is a progression focused Cata 10-man raid running 6-11pm on Friday nights starting January 7th.

Here is the current regular and sub roster:

Regular Roster:
1) Syrannia (war tank)
2) Cliffton (pally tank)
3) Yellowjacket (hunter dps)
4) Sagenn (spriest dps)
5) Rhaeyn (moonkin DPS)
6) Whateley (warlock dps)
7) Cadavrus (dk dps, os tank)
8 ) Judrog (pally heals, os dps)
9) Malizz (Druid heals, os?)
10) Zivilyn (heals)
11) Open slot Sub -DPS (mage and shammy DPS)
12) Open slot Sub - Healer

Sub Roster:
1) TBD
2) TBD
3) TBD

We have 1-2 regular/sub spots open, so if you are interested in applying, please post an app on this thread using the template here: http://www.zoblefu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=943. Note there will be other Cata10 Badger raids running on a weekly basis, so if there isn't a spot here, keep an eye open for info on other Cata raids coming soon.

Post subject: Re: Jagger Roster
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:15 pm 
Regular

here's a link to the roster raid comp buffs/debuffs:

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=dg6u7pi210000000000000000000000000000000

mage or shaman for last spot should fill in the holes.

Cad/What/Ziv/Revpar/YJ, can you please confirm your raid class specs? Not sure i have them all right in the tool.

YJ, may need some pets to fill in holes. what pets buffs do you have?

Post subject: Getting prepped
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:29 pm 
Regular

If any jäger folks need a hand getting ready for the upcoming raid please post here and we will do whatever we can to get things going, be it an item from a heroic, a quest, or anything else

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:13 pm 
Regular

Along those lines I am a 525 Tailor and soon to be 525 Enchanter so if you have a request for pattern/formulae let me know.

Should we have deignated crafters?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:55 pm 
Regular

roster updated with Cliff and Rhaeyn. Rev moved to sub. note, we are going to move to an 11-man regular roster with 1 person having a week off every 11 weeks. i'll post a schedule with details. jud will be taking the first week off.

we have one open regular spot for a mage or shaman DPS.

i still need folks to confirm their raiding specs please!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 am 
Regular

Well Firesinger is finally 85, but other raid times dont look like they will work as well, so,, if Fire is acceptable, i can make him either Elemental or Enhanced for Dps and healy offset. Enhanced may be a little week at first, but i can use most of my healy gear i think for elemental, so he should be not too bad as elemental to start.

let me know whenever,

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:35 am 
Regular

I'd like to second Whateley's suggestion of designated guild crafters, especially at this point in the expansion.

Weapon enchantments in particular come to mind as being incredibly pricey to learn. I'd support the guild throwing some materials towards designated people to procure the more valuable patterns/buffs/etc and make them available to guildies.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:10 pm 
Regular

are there crafting patterns that drop in raids? i'm open to having one regular designated to collect each type of crafting pattern and that person is the goto for crafting those patterns for the raid.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:15 pm 
Regular

To my knowledge there are not patterns that drop in the raids at the moment.

If we have designated crafters should we create a seperate post that lists them and their respective professions?

That being said I'm not sure how much overalp there is among the roster and their professions.

Just so ya'll know I'm a 525 Tailor/Chanter and I volunteer to be the raid Tailor and Chanter.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:40 pm 
Regular

Main Character

Character Name: Firesinger

Class: Shammy

Desired role (Healer, DPS, or Tank): DPS or Healer

Other roles you would accept (if applicable):

Link to Armory:

Player Time Zone: MST

How often will something prevent you from coming to the raid if you sign up as coming? seldom

Frequent D/Cs are bad. Blaming performance errors on latency & framerate issues is also bad. Are your computer and internet connection good enough for raiding? yes

What steps do you take to continually improve your gameplay? check sites, talk to other players

What is your current biggest weakness, performance-wise, and how are you addressing it? dont drink enough

If applying for a dps spot, what is your typical 25-man raid DPS? If available, please provide a link to a World of Logs or other report for a recent 25-man raid in which you participated. Regular raid members typically do 9100-10300 dps.

What Icecrown Citadel fights have you not experienced? All

Game stuff

Current Guild: Drunken Badgers

Which Raid groups have you raided with (Feathermoon or otherwise)? Drunken Badgers

How did you hear about the Drunken Badgers raid? guild site

What PVP experience do you have? PVP sucks

Why do you want to join our raid? have fun, improve gear

If you are in a raid now, why do you want to leave?

Do you know anyone currently in the raid? most of the raid

Do you know anyone currently in the Drunken Badgers' guild? lots

Do you consider yourself more hardcore or more casual? Why? What does "hardcore" mean to you? What does "casual" mean to you? casual

List anything special you can contribute to the raid:

Have you read the raid rules (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=766) and do you agree to them? yes

Are there any raid instances that you will not be available to raid on Friday nights?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:37 pm 
Regular

Main Character

Character Name: Seelyon

Class: Paladin

Desired role (Healer, DPS, or Tank): Dps, tank

Other roles you would accept (if applicable):

Link to Armory:

Player Time Zone: Aussie

How often will something prevent you from coming to the raid if you sign up as coming? Very low

Frequent D/Cs are bad. Blaming performance errors on latency & framerate issues is also bad. Are your computer and internet connection good enough for raiding? Comp is fine

What steps do you take to continually improve your gameplay? min/max and cookiecut like a boss. Aswell as keep up to date with theorycrafting and spreadsheeting

What is your current biggest weakness, performance-wise, and how are you addressing it? Prone to tunnelvision when dpsing

If applying for a dps spot, what is your typical 25-man raid DPS? If available, please provide a link to a World of Logs or other report for a recent 25-man raid in which you participated. Regular raid members typically do 9100-10300 dps. Not 85 yet but was doing more than that in wrath.

What Icecrown Citadel fights have you not experienced? Heroic LK 10/25

Game stuff

Current Guild: You no take stables & drunken badgers

Which Raid groups have you raided with (Feathermoon or otherwise)?

How did you hear about the Drunken Badgers raid? I use to raid with them before I xfered

What PVP experience do you have? 2k arena experience in all brackets (carried in each)

Why do you want to join our raid? For the funz

If you are in a raid now, why do you want to leave? Keep my options open incase i xfer back

Do you know anyone currently in the raid? Everyone

Do you know anyone currently in the Drunken Badgers' guild? Everyone

Do you consider yourself more hardcore or more casual? Why? What does "hardcore" mean to you? What does "casual" mean to you? Depending on my mood

List anything special you can contribute to the raid: Ret damage and an angry avrus when I out dps him.

Have you read the raid rules (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=766) and do you agree to them? yes

Are there any raid instances that you will not be available to raid on Friday nights? nope

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:47 pm 
Regular

@ Seel and Fire, we will put you down as sub status for now, thanks for applying. Also as a note Oltum is looking for dps/heals for his Fri night raid to, you may be able to snag a perm spot in Long Island if you are looking for something more regular.

I will have you on the calendar invite each week as standby, if you are out that week please change your status so I know otherwise I will move you status to confirmed by Thursday night if we have a spot open.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 am 
Regular

I take it we now have no Zivilyns to raid with us what with the new Wednesday raid? Or is that raid started by some other character of yours, Ziv?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:10 am 
Zealot

If you read the Zivilyn raid details closely, you'll see that it is old content and pvp stuff and has no conflict with Jager.

On a side note, I would like if Jager refrained from staking a claim on Throne of the Four Winds and left raiders free to hit it up earlier in the week. Our raid is too short time-wise to hop between all three T11 raids each week, and T4Winds is the best short candidate from a weeknight raid perspective. IMO, Jager should focus on BWD and BoT at least until we're downing 5-6 bosses/wk regularly between them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 am 
Regular

i'd like to get Throne of the Four Winds kills within Jagger and then we can leave it alone for folks to raid on their own.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:05 pm 
Regular

I think once we can get BoT on farm we will have geared the raid fairly well on 359 pieces that will make Throne fights more trivial, a lot of the fights are still a challenge beyond just mastering the mechanics since our gearing as a raid overall leaves very little margin for error. I would like to clear BoT or at least get to as far as we can on Fri and maybe do 1 or 2 bosses in BWD. Once gear and execution catch up we should easily be clearing these 2 places in 1 night like Ulduar/ICC and start working on hardmodes. The objective should be maximum gear distribution by getting bosses on farm, since most of our raiders will be maxed with rep/craftable 359 gear outside of raiding. Total to date we have only handed out 8 boss items and 1 trash drop that was useable, time and more bosses will get that distribution up quickly. Also we should consider the Tol Barad boss for gear, the only problem is the Allies having control is so sporadic at this time our best bet is to just get 8 guildies together where possible to help supplement gear acquisition.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 pm 
Regular

would like to set some priorities for offset roles. need one of the tanks to build a DPS offset and one of the hybrid DPS to build a healer offset.

Sagenn/Rhaeyn, do either of you have a healer offset?

Syr/Cliff, who should be the primary DPS offspec?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:39 pm 
Zealot

Syrannia's human commander does a lot of other raids on alts. He probably doesn't have as much time to maintain a dps set, ui setup, and practice with it. I'm only playing Cliffton and only playing tank/dps, thus it's probably better for me to be the primary dps offspec.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:24 pm 
Regular

Agree with Cliff, also ret pallies are suppose to get buffed to do 10-15% more dmg which make their viability as DPS better.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:12 am 
Zealot

Y'all should probably start looking for a permanent replacement for me. My apathy level for the game is high. I"ll keep coming for a month or two longer but I think the end is near for me again.