[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Raid Review for 02-23-2011

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Raid Review for 02-23-2011
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:25 am 
Regular

LOGS:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7nfvk601l99itylb/

Black Wing Descent
---
We got Magmaw in three attempts. We know the fight, now its just keeping a stable raid. Dunatis did much better this week, not sure what he changed, but didn't get killed constantly at the end of the spike phase.

10 shot of The Omnitron defense system. This is just an execution fight for us to work on. Things to note are switching to slimes faster, be aware of where the slimes are spawning from and where you are, staying a bit further spread out when electron is up, faster transition to the next boss when he comes up, be aware of magmatron's flame thrower, ranged getting in arcanatron's power generator, and interrupting arcanatron's arcane blast.

Bastion of Twilight
---
Six shot Halfus, amazing! The fight is incredibly chaotic and fun. Good job everybody! I'll let other folks chime in as I was too busy healing to notice much else.

Took a quick attempt at Valiona and Theralion just to see what it was like. Feels very doable to me, as long as we aren't so tired.

Misc
---
4 BoE epics from BoT, all but 1 used for the raid. Grats all! I will post the unused BoE' for guild members to buy. I will list it Friday in the AH if its not needed.
[Chelley's Staff of Dark Mending]
[Unheeded Warning]
[Phase-Twister Leggings]
[Tsanga's Helm] - being sold

- Bo

Post subject: Re: Raid Review for 02-23-2011
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:47 am 
Regular

Based on our experiences in BoT and Bwd last night, I would suggest starting in BoT and doing halfus and v&t, progressing to see what the council is like, and then go back to Bwd for magmaw and omnotron. I think this will lead to the fastest gearing up path so that we will be better able to tackle the challenges of the later part of these raids and the other. Just my 2 cents.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:50 am 
Regular

Council is a serious DPS check and the trash is very hard. It's worth checking out for certain, but we'll probably want to keep doing Magmaw/Omnitron before Council. Starting in BoT to do the newer bosses while we're fresh does seem like a good idea.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:00 pm 
Regular

I agree. Based upon our progress, luck, and the actual better chances of useful BoE's dropping we should be starting with BoT next week. Kill Halfus and V&T. Then depending on the time we will work on BoT progression or go over to bwd for our easy kills.

It should provide us with the fasted gearing possibilities, and hopefully progression. I do believe this is also the route Jagger wound up going, isn't it?

I will need Stoli raid members to review what gear they still need off those bosses.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:05 pm 
Regular

Magmaw - 2H Mace, Trinket both needed. Boots would be nice.
Omnitron - Belt would be nice, but not necessary.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:34 am 
Regular

Shädiladÿ needs Lightning Conductor Band that drops from the Omnotron Defense System.
Super happy to have 2 new trinkets in my slots between my Essence of Cyclone that dropped on the 2nd and the the extra Valor points that allowed me to buy my Fluid Death I got a good DPS boost ;)