[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Unable to Attend Raid Thread - Cataclysm

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Unable to Attend Raid Thread - Cataclysm
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:53 pm 
Regular

I'm assuming tonight's raid was cancelled.

Based on the last 2 weeks of bus trips the very earliest I can be home is 4:30 server. Today was 4:45

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:28 am 
Regular

That's fine. I'm debating what to do with Stoli ATM. I might bump the start time to 5:00 and run 30 min less. Since we are having a hard time filling I've noticed we don't generally start until 5:00 anyway as that seems to be when everybody signs on. Makes sense being a west coast server...

I've also toyed with the idea of Moving the raid to a different day as Weds seems to be very hard to find pugs for.

- Bo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:31 am 
Regular

I'm on server time now, so I'm no longer guaranteed to be home by the time the raid starts. For the next couple weeks, at least, I will have a short commute to the temporary housing I've been assigned. It remains to be seen if it's kosher to leave at 4:30 (for a new 5:00 start) the second day on a new job... probably yes. So, I can "most probably maybe" make this week!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:00 pm 
Regular

Bad news. I can get off of work in time for the raid, but Blizzard has locked my account. Not logging in for a week and a half was apparently cause to make sure I can't log in at all. I checked armory, Rhaeyn isn't naked, so it must be the small hiatus that is my "detected change in activity pattern." What an over-tuned "protection." I don't know my security question and certainly don't have my original authentication key, so I have to wait on them to reply to my email.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:04 pm 
Regular

I have a meeting that is going to run into raid start time.

Shadilady

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:21 pm 
Regular

Start time has been pushed back to 5:00 server. How late do you imagine you will be?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:14 pm 
Regular

@moonkin..that's what happened to Rev..he's on the road all week traveling and with new security features it locks yer account if you start under a different IP or IP hop a lot in a week..they are trying to crack down on leveling services..annoying because he took a while to dig up all the old secret question and key from vanilla...I think once they confirm stuff they will put in an exception rule.

Just get it unlocked for Jagger! :P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 pm 
Regular

I was hoping I was unlocked for Stoli when I got an email reply from Blizz... but it was just some level 1 guy who didn't read my 2 sentence problem description. He sent me straight to the link I was already trying to (unsuccessfully) follow. I have no idea what my security question is, and I sure as shit don't have my authentication key from vanilla.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:12 am 
Regular

Internet went down in the middle of raid last night. Couldn't get back on due to Comcast sucking...So Sorry :-(

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:03 pm 
Regular

My boss has signed me up for a 6 week class starting May 4th on Wednesday evenings (the only slot they had open) So I will be out for a bit :-(

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:09 pm 
Regular

Thanks for letting me know shadi. Unfortunately I am not really able to keep that spot on hold for such a long time. We can discuss this more later if you like.

- Bo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:49 pm 
Regular

running late tonight.....server 'sploded at work.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:09 pm 
Regular

Running late don't know when I'll be on.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:37 am 
Regular

Will update my calender invite but I probably won't be able to make the raids this week- big project at work I need to finish asap.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:20 pm 
Regular

I informed Xelian already, but posting here to make sure everybody can see it.

Skree and I had a car mis-hap today. So we are running on one car currently. This means today its very unlikely that we will be to the raid in time. More than likely at least an hour late.

- Bo