[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Sufficient notice...

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sufficient notice...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:49 pm 
Regular

On May 22, Ducky is off to cruise the Carribbean with his family. I will not be available for raiding that whole week. I will hopefully be neck-deep in scantily-clad, inebriated women who need some warmth and company during the cool ocean evenings.

/wakes up.

I will probably be playing shuffle board with my brothers. Or Scrabble with my mom. I return May 29.

"In the world of martial arts, speed determines the victor." -Beast, from Kung Fu Hustle

"Fear not, little cub. For the Almighty Zoble goes with you wherever your path may lead." -The Digital Druidic Gospel

Post subject: Re: Sufficient notice...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:51 pm 
Regular

I know theres a joke about pirates and mothers in there somewhere, but i just woke up so meh...

YARGH!

The Honey Badger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81bcjyfn6U

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:04 pm 
Regular

You talkin bout my mamma! :x

/draws his saber.

YAAARGH!!!

"In the world of martial arts, speed determines the victor." -Beast, from Kung Fu Hustle

"Fear not, little cub. For the Almighty Zoble goes with you wherever your path may lead." -The Digital Druidic Gospel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:30 am 
Regular

why would a feral druid use a saber?

are you perhaps compensating for something?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:01 pm 
Regular

Well Whateley..maybe you are confused on a stereotype but not all NELFs are "Giftted" ! :wink: ..Can you say "Twig of Nordrassil" :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:53 pm 
Regular

ROFL! :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:40 pm 
Regular

Only Ducky would go on a cruise with family to pick up women ..

I bet he gets all suited up for family reunions as well.

-Xel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:43 pm 
Regular

Hubba hubba hubba!