[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - WTR?

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WTR?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:52 pm 
Regular

What's the roster looking like for tonight? We all set for an OT?

"In the world of martial arts, speed determines the victor." -Beast, from Kung Fu Hustle

"Fear not, little cub. For the Almighty Zoble goes with you wherever your path may lead." -The Digital Druidic Gospel

Post subject: Re: WTR?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 pm 
Regular

Hmm, I am missing vermouth this week. What time is this raid again? And it's ok if its just wed, and not thurs, because I raid then on shaman?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:50 pm 
Regular

Invites @ 4:15p, Pull @ 4:30 (or as close to that time as possible). You come tank with me and I will be one of those useless, stuttering, giddy fans like @ ICC25 on Friday:

Ducky: "OMG, ZOBLE!!!1111 HERE!, tanking WITH ME!! I dont have enuff HEALTH!"
Xelian: "Ducky, STFU n watch Zoble. L2P nub."
Skree: Zo-butt! Zobuttzobuttzobutt. /giggle

"In the world of martial arts, speed determines the victor." -Beast, from Kung Fu Hustle

"Fear not, little cub. For the Almighty Zoble goes with you wherever your path may lead." -The Digital Druidic Gospel

Last edited by Ducky_6805 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:51 pm 
Regular

How late do you guys go? How many bosses?

Just kinda curious, I think the only loot I want in the first sets of bosses in 10 man drops off the 2nd boss anyhow :P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 am 
Regular

Raid didn't happen, FWIW.

In case any other 10 man raids this week/weekend need subs from stoli :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:57 am 
Regular

I have a 10 man ICC on Sunday from 9am - 1pm server if you still need it by then. We have a fairly regular group but one of our peeps may be out this week.

We're working on Dreamwalker atm.

If you're interested inquire with Soultakerr.