[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Changes to the Stoli Raid

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Changes to the Stoli Raid
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:42 pm 
Regular

Greetings,

Since Triumph badges are candy now we NEED to be in endgame raiding. ToC is old news and easy for us. This leaves us with ICC10. As of January 5th the next wing opens, we need to get to it. In order to get to it we HAVE to kill Saurfang. To do this we have to tighten things down. As of our next raid, January 6th 2010, I will be implementing the following changes to the raid.

1 ) You should know the fights and your role before we first encounter the boss.
- Tank Spot
- You Tube Videos
- EJ
- Forums
- http://www.wowwiki.com/Icecrown_Citadel_(instance)
- http://www.stratfu.com/bosses
These are all your research friends.

2 ) You should always be striving to improve your role.
- DPS increase DPS
- Healing increase Healing
- Swing spot, you get the shaft. Increase healing and dps roles based on your "primary" role first.
- You get the idea

3 ) Raid DPS for ICC10 needs to have a minimum 4-4.5k DPS MINIMUM for the first wing of ICC.
- We will take in to account extra jobs and its DPS affect.
--EDIT-- This is a MINIMUM, everybody at this point in the game should be 5k plus.

4 ) Always have the best gear possible. If there is something you can't get, let us know. We can work with you to get/make/farm it.

5 ) If you are not going to be here, you need to let us know as far in advance as possible, as long as the signup is up.
- Preferably supplying us with an equivalent substitute
--EDIT-- Raiding signups must be completed no later than the Friday BEFORE the raid

6 ) You HAVE to accept or deny the raid invite by the Monday before the raid. I can't find a replacement if I don't know you are coming.

7 ) Sign up for the Drunken Badger Forum. (If you are reading this, you accomplished this task)

8 ) If the raid is posted for 5:15 PM server. I expect you to be on and ready by 5:00 PM server. We need to be pulling by start time. (As always a confirmed member can make slightly tardy arrangements with myself or Xelian)

Basically, if we can't down Saurfang or progress we have no reason to continue raiding. I have taken all of this under strong consideration. So if you have any questions, please let me know. More may be to come.

FYI: All the bosses we downed so far haven't had more that ~7 million health. The next wing starts with 10.7 million health on the normal 8 minute enrage timer. Do the math...

- Bo

Last edited by Bogre on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Changes to the Stoli Raid
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:56 am 
Regular

I read that Festergut has 10.2M hp and a 5 min enrage O.O

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:59 am 
Regular

Borge if you can post your raid parses on WoL, it's free..recommend you signup and start a Stoli named ID as Drunken Badgers is used for Whiskey atm. It will help other Badgers and Whiskey raiders see what folks can do to maximize DPS/Healing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:07 pm 
Regular

Thanks for the tip Yellowjacket. Xelian and I had actually discussed that this morning. We plan on running tonight's raid through WoL, and I'll post it later.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:19 pm 
Regular

Acknoweldged:
Start time is now 5:15pm server. We are raiding for ICC10 content.

Questions:
None ATM.

:)

"In the world of martial arts, speed determines the victor." -Beast, from Kung Fu Hustle

"Fear not, little cub. For the Almighty Zoble goes with you wherever your path may lead." -The Digital Druidic Gospel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:06 pm 
Regular

It's Ducky season!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:10 pm 

Its Rabbit season. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:33 pm 
Regular

*puts bunny ears on ducky*

Why can't it be both?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:45 am 
Regular

This Post Will Not Be Derailed! This is an important thread that needs to stay on topic please. Check here for Elmer Fudd fun. Thanks for your support.

:)

"In the world of martial arts, speed determines the victor." -Beast, from Kung Fu Hustle

"Fear not, little cub. For the Almighty Zoble goes with you wherever your path may lead." -The Digital Druidic Gospel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:01 pm 
Regular

I'm sorry ducky, what was that? I couldn't hear you over the bunny ears.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:02 pm 
Regular

Well, I was gonna offer to make this a locked announcement and delete all the goofing off... but then the raid leader started to play too :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:33 pm 
Regular

RhaeynOwlbear wrote:
Well, I was gonna offer to make this a locked announcement and delete all the goofing off... but then the raid leader started to play too :P

Just be glad it's not moonkin hunting season, I hear deepfried it's just like turkey.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:04 pm 
Regular

... but there's no "Moonkinator" achievement for killing 50 of us in a row.