[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Welcome to the forums!

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Welcome to the forums!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:43 am 
Regular

Welcome to the new Drunken Badger forums!

If you with to participate in the forum you will need to register. If you are a guild member and wish to post to the guild area you will need to join the 'Badger' user group. Once you have requested to join you will need to be activated by the group moderator - which happens to be me at the moment.

The way this is all set up, is of course, subject to change at any time :D

NB: Please note that currently when you register for the site, try to join a group or send a PM an error is thrown. Please disregard the error - everything is working fine except email sending which isn't really a big deal. Once you have registered you will be able to log in straight away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:29 am 
Zealot

All forums except Raid Status and these two "welcome" forums now require registration before using them. This is to prevent accidental posting as guest, but also to provide a modicum of privacy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:47 pm 
Zealot

Registration is going to require moderator approval after 5/1/08. The quantity of spam messages is annoying, as each one eats up 3 minutes of a moderator's life and they arrive at least daily. All of our common forum users will gain the ability to approve new registrations.

Post subject: Re: Welcome to the forums!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:12 pm 
Regular

is there a way to change the color of your name under the 'author' portion?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:20 pm 
Zealot

No, I think it's based on template choice and/or forum rank.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:16 am 
Regular

I realized that I can edit stylesheets through the admin control panel, and have fixed the bug causing usernames to be black. You'll need to F5 or ctrl-F5 to pick up the fix.