[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Wowjutsu - We're currently the...

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:26 am 
Gratz on the rank, I guess they are counting the post 3.0 stuffs...

Let me see if this update tool works...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:30 pm 
Regular

who got gear from our kael kill? they need to go equip it so it shows up in armory then do a manual update on wowjutsu. i think draccos did....who else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:17 pm 
Regular

Though we haven't started official 25-man raiding as a guild, I thought that I'd peruse our ranks on WoWJutsu given the fact that many of us have been raiding when we can.

We're currently ranked 13th on Feathermoon and 10th within the Alliance according to the site.

WoWJutsu's changed a bit since we last tracked our performance. You can no longer add a guild to the queue to be updated. Instead the site's bots crawl the Armory and update typically on a weekly basis. However, you can force the site to update by queuing individual players to be updated, which then reflects back on the guild. While the guild loot list will be immediately updated, it takes up to six hours for the ranking to be updated in relation to other guilds. If you get loot and it's not reflected on the site you can queue your character(s).

I can't wait to see our ranking in relation to other guilds once we start raiding heroics as a guild again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:28 pm 
Regular

^^^^

8th after our first week of raiding :) (thanks Dwarven for the heads-up) Three cheers for the new raid structure, may it go from strength to strength.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:22 am 
Regular

Interesting new measurement site that uses Achievements for heroic level raids to measure progress - Guild Ox has us sitting at number 3 for Feathermoon! Wooties.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:56 am 
Yeah, I prefer the Ox site. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:19 pm 
Regular

Updated our loots from last night's raid. We should see an update on ranking before the end of the day. Chaos Storm blitzed ahead by downing a heroic Malygos, so we're back in ninth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:06 pm 
Regular

Checking the various ranking sites this morning:

WoW-Jutsu - 22 (doesn't appear to differentiate between drakes for Sarth)
WoW Progress - 13
Guild Ox - 12

Nice work all :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:37 am 
Wowjutsu is borked beyond belief. I wouldn't worry about your ranking on there. It only cares about the date of the first Malygos kill of anyone in the guild. True North registers 4 players. Full on Rogues doesn't have a run, that's from their characters joining other raids. The progression thread on the Feathermoon forums is your best idea as to where you stand.

Either way, congratz on all of your recent kills!

Post subject: Re: Wowjutsu - We're currently the...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:09 pm 
Regular

I think I know why Azure Dragons is ranked ahead of us- they got their first Malygos kill ONE DAY before we did. Even so it's irksome that they're higher than us even though they've never killed him on normal difficulty while we have several times already.