[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Raid Ninja Attendance Spreadsheet

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Raid Ninja Attendance Spreadsheet
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:59 pm 
Regular

The publicly viewable attendance spreadsheet

Thought it worthwhile to sticky this for easy reference for interested peoples.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:29 am 
Regular

awesome work Jez!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:15 am 
Regular

Very nice spreadsheet Jez 8)
Keep up the good work! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:44 pm 
Regular

Jez, can you post the attendance spreadsheet on the Whiskey raid forum so it is viewable to the entire raid? seems like everyone should know where they stand. Also, is the loot office still planning to reshuffle on Feb 28th or is this being postponed given the reshuffle ~2-3 weeks ago?

Thanks,
Judrog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:16 am 
Regular

Still planning on reshuffling on the 28th unless there is strong objection to it.

I planned on reminding everyone next Friday. We have this Friday and the following Friday with the current list, then its reshuffled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:13 pm 
Regular

done and done Jud :)

As for the loot list reshuffling - I think now might be a good time to ask for feedback on the system and how people feel it is working out.

I know there are some people who are unhappy about the loot list being reshuffled and there are probably several who aren't aware that it will be (due to not visiting/reading the forums). I've suggested to anyone who is unhappy with the loot system or any of it's permutations to post about this on the forums but no one is yet to do so. Still, I think it would be fair to review the system so far. Perhaps start a thread and make a note in the guild MotD to prompt people to have their say? Of course the loot office reserves the right to have final say.

For my own 2 silver worth, it seems to me that most people are rolling need on things they kind of want and saving their bids for things they really really want. Reshuffling the list is going to blow this use out of the water, but it seems to me that with the way the loot system is being used it's not so bad to not shuffle it since people aren't necessarily passing on gear upgrades, they are just needing them instead. This also means that people lower on the list are not really affected since they have equal chance on the need items.

I don't know, there's probably permutations I haven't thought of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:26 pm 
Zealot

I would be disappointed if it was not reshuffled. I use my spot often to win upgrades over non-regulars, and so I'm pretty far down the line for my set helm, which is a great upgrade for me. Reshuffle more often imo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:38 pm 
Regular

Yeah, with the amount of loot we're getting I could even see shuffling it MORE often than we are.

If someone was at the bottom of the list (#32) before our last raid, they'd have moved all the way up to #8 by the end of that raid :P

We'll plan on reshuffling after 2 more weeks with this seeding and I'll announce that to everyone this Friday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:30 pm 
Regular

my two cents -- i think the loot system is working very well and don't see a need for changes at the moment. The SK list is moving well at least for now (i started last raid at #30 and finished at #6). I'm sure the SK list will slow down a little as folks get most of what they want and start holding out for that last 1-2 pieces, but the reshuffle will mix things back up frequently enough IMO.

we should definetely remind everyone at the raid this week about the upcoming reshuffle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:40 pm 
Regular

Yep, I'm enjoying the loot system and I'm glad everyone else is too.

I'm a bit surprised by how often items go for just a need roll sometimes though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 pm 
Regular

Well I admit I'm hoarding for that critical last T7.5 helm upgrade, and blew my last bid on T7.5 legs. Once I upgrade my helm..then I will bid away at the bottom of the SK list :P. But if nothing drops this week then I will pay the price of the resuffle which evens things out anyways. I think the system works well until a lot of the raid gears up on their primary tier set and we have subs who come in needing a lot of upgrades. Loot and raid DPS/healing bar for progression is a non-issue currently, so by the time 3.1 comes out all the regulars will be sporting full primary and offsets. Hell, I'm gonna even need for that leet tanking cloak that drops 5 times a night. :P

Post subject: Re: Raid Ninja Attendance Spreadsheet
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:52 am 
Regular

You can hide the first 8 weeks now :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 pm 
Regular

hehe

What I plan to do is after this week is make a new sheet and keep the old one as archival. Silly google spreadsheets have a max number of columns :/ When I make a new sheet I will also clean up the listing - esp for subs who haven't attended in a long time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 pm 
Regular

Do we have a new sheet yet?

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:09 am 
Regular

*shifty eyes*

I'll get right on that...

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:49 pm 
Regular

Spreadsheet updated with a new sheet set up for the next 2 months. New sheet is named by date of first raid - 01 May 09 and is first in workbook.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:41 pm 
Regular

I have just updated the spreadsheet for attendance last week and sign ups this week. Both Adend and Nastius who are regulars have signed up as attending 1 raid out of the last 4 (including this weeks coming raid). This is not a high enough commitment to warrant regular status imo.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:20 pm 
Regular

Unless you crack down on signups, folks will continue to ignore them.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:10 am 
Regular

seems like adend should be moved to sub and hrothgar made a regular. adend seems busy with his racing and unable to commit to showing up on friday night. he signed up as coming and no showed last week. he gave 2 hours notice before ditching out the week before.

nastius was signed up pretty consistently the month before this last one, i think he just hit a busy patch. let's see how he does over the next few weeks. (we sorta need a mage too).

i think a more healthy list of subs will help regulars remember to signup.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:48 am 
Regular

If people don't sign up enough to earn the requisite points they get removed from the SK list. That's pretty good incentive to sign up.