[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Weekly Roster Confirmation

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 Post subject: Re: Weekly Roster Confirmation
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:20 am 
Regular

Ziv, Remnents is finished for the week so no LK this week. You can come with Badgers.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:29 am 
Regular

K getting mixed reviews on remnants raid not sure if they are running sun or not .. but guessing rev knows best so IF there is a spot for whisky ziv is in if we are overbooked with healers there is no hard feelings. I need nothing there and am getting all the experience I need from 10 heroic. Will log on to see what ever the verdict is either way..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 am 
Regular

Hey Halexx, somehow Shuu is on both the reg and sub roster, he should be a sub can you correct ASAP. So now Whateley is back on the server, I haven't had a chance to talk to him in-depth, we should decide if we want to add him back in as a reg lock now, so weigh in on how you feel about the situation so we can make the call. I think we should go ahead and make Dextr a reg healer for the disc priest position to solidify our core healer roster. I talked to Fitz also this week, he was knocked out sick..i.e. had to go to the hospital and such but he's back in action again.

If we get a full sign-up of DPS, ppl on the surface to leave out this week are Ducky, Myssia, and maybe Shuu. Toss up between Lalaman, Layni, and Cogsie, I like Cogsie but prefer Lalaman's solid DPS output. Layni is ok and has experience on her main in hardmodes so that is a plus. As I stated before I would prefer we never take Bogre or Mana on any outings where we are doing technical fights like LK and Sind, just not the calibre of raiders we need to win. Before we confirm the roster on Wed. night we should ensure we balance out the classes as best we can along with highest probability of not having a "fire stander" in the group for a 1 shot on Sind and a good LK kill group.

Drackul's availability puzzles me but let's wait it out, otherwise we may go out recruiting for a DK.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 pm 
Regular

I've had to change my status for the raid to not coming as I've just found out my Dad will be coming to visit and I can't really get away with spending most of my Saturday raiding >.> I'll make sure I post the latest SK list before the raid if you can take on loot for this one raid please YJ.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:04 pm 
Regular

ok let's try to sync up the list online this week if we can..if not I will use your list posted

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:07 pm 
Regular

seems like we should grab loshan and fitz and bench shuu.

if we have a solid roster this week, i think we should focus on LK.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm 
Regular

bah doing all this checking and noticed I was not signed up this week :(..we are at 23/25..holding a spot for Layni, and I'm fine with Loshan coming as ranged.. Hoping Drack can make it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:08 am 
Regular

Crap, looks like we are losing Drackul to another raid time slot that works for him. We need a DK sub, I can go out to forums and recruit for one. I've tried to get Killah(Indomitable) to signup properly but he is frustrating me not making the effort, so don't think long-term it is someone I want to babysit on a simple task.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:22 am 
Regular

When we start killing hard mode bosses the apps will start flying in.

I also was looking for Lalaman in Raid Ninja and can't find. Are they gone too?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:44 am 
Regular

He didn't seem to sign up, even though in his app thread he said he would after Halexx sent him instructions..Crowmags was able to register to RN.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:21 am 
Regular

So even after Rev and I talked to Shuu for like 20 mins in vent prior to raid, he seemed fine after the conversations but his latest RN attempted note is clearly stated he is upset.

I was talking to Ashadion, since we already have a warrior MT and we are hurting for a reg DK, he offered up bringing his DK Deathwyrm http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Feathermoon&cn=Deathwyrm, who is on par geared as unholy DPS for ICC25. Any thoughts? That would leave Mogri and Nuadort as primary tanks and Jud can be the 3rd tank when needed, might work out better and save us having to recruit a DK for the roster since Ash said he is dedicated to run with us on whatever toon. He offered to bring Ash if we are ever short a tank also.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 am 
Regular

I am OK with Ash switching if that is what he wants to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:13 am 
Regular

Sounds OK.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 am 
Regular

Ok, since it is late in the week I will discuss with him about switching after this week's raid.

With Rev out and and not confirming Ducky we will be 2 short..1 healer and 1 DPS.

Rev do you see any three tank hardmode fights aside from Prof. where we need 7 healers because the Ash switch would have Jud rotating out to tank on those fights. I think we need to recruit for some healer bench or get some referrals from like Dextr or Phase, so we are not forced to take Bogre or Manalinya when our core is absent.'

*Edit so looks like Drackul officially left us for Ascent, but as a note as a raid whole Badgers pulled 7k more effective DPS on HRotface than their raid and that's with us running 3 tanks..just saying better raid is all relative imo :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:59 pm 
Regular

I am planning on coming Friday but there is a chance I will be late.

No doubt our raid is better than Ascent so not sure why he would leave for them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:18 pm 
Regular

Ducky was doing pretty well as tank, wasn't he? why wouldn't we confirm him?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:32 pm 
Regular

22/25. I'm not sure how you were looking at the roster, YJ. We have 7 healers unless one is going dps or tanky. We could confirm Ducky with Ashadion out unless we don't need him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:22 am 
Regular

Confirming Ducky is fine, I will have a private chat with him to ensure he understands our expectations. I would not have him tank anything, let's see how he fairs DPS wise. Note Ash made the formal post to switch toons to give us a reg DK, he had a last minute out of town dragout by the wife so he had to cxl this week but he is working optimizing his DK DPS. I don't think any of the hardmodes we are doing require 3 tanks so we are set, if we get time to knock out reg Prof. Jud can switch up as the 3rd tank, since we don't need 7 healers for a normal fight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:33 am 
Regular

So Gand and Dwarven are coming, that's 21/25 this week, we are short 4 eg. 2 healers(priesties or pallies preferred) and 2 dps melee preferred (WTB a gnome and seel to beat saurfang)

Halexx can you switch Ash's toon with Deathwyrm for signups so the roster will look right , Ducky and Nuadort can tank this week.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:31 pm 
Regular

Done on the Deathwyrm switch.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next