[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Weekly Roster Confirmation

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 Post subject: Re: Weekly Roster Confirmation
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:03 pm 
Regular

Let's not confirm Mana or Bogre, we can have Whateley bring Atal and switch heal on 7 healer fights. Unless you think he's not to the healing role. Mana and Borge tbh are medicore healers and have problems with situational awareness in general, which makes for a lot of fails on LK and Sindragosa fights.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:22 pm 
Regular

Atal healed for the Thursday 10 man, but we'll have to check whether he's free this Friday since we haven't given Atal an official Whiskey spot for signing up yet. We're 23/25 atm without counting Atal.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:44 am 
Regular

Added Atal to in-game calendar, we could use him as switch healer..Thadias is coming just in time for raid so 1 spot left.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:36 am 
Regular

Kobori told me he can raid Friday. Traffic will determine if he can make it by 6:00, so if we need to replace him he's OK with that. I told him to sign up with a note.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:18 am 
Regular

Jud can tank if needed. Jud's prot set is at a 5600 GS now.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:18 pm 
Regular

Jud did you grab some saronites from GB to make the crafted pieces? are they an upgrade?

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:53 pm 
Regular

i have not grabbed any saronites yet.

these crafted boots would be a big upgrade for protrog (jud currently has 232 boots):

Boots of Kingly Upheaval
http://thottbot.com/i49907

cost = 5 saronites.

the crafted pants are not an upgrade.

if we have spare saronites and folks are OK with this use, i will grab 5 and have the boots made (if anyone in the raid has the recipe lmk).

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:25 am 
Regular

I would grab the saronites and get everything crafted that you can. This is what they are for so we should put them to good use.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:18 pm 
Regular

yep any saronites left today, we will give notice to sell them to Whiskey raiders for alts at 50% of going AH price of 900g avg currently.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:12 pm 
Regular

boots are crafted.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:14 am 
Regular

Did Thadius ever end up showing last night? IF not has anyone talked to him to see what the story was? Looking closer its our tank dept thats in the toilet. I think a perm spot move of Judrog from heals to Tank at least until the point that we are overtanked is a good move. Anything we can do to help him gear in his new direction would be great. Glad you got some use of the saronitesd in GB Jud. In the healing dept I really would like to see no more than 2 priests. Me as holy and Dextr as raid utility disc. I hesitate on Atal taking that spot for many reasons but lets leave it at this, Dextr brings his A game and we need that. I have watched him close and he is on top of things filling the void wherever we need a healer. His reaction time is quick and his situational awareness is sick. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:25 pm 
Regular

Thadias has not explained his absence, looks like a lot of people out for the holiday weekend but if tanks and healers work out we can have Jud switch again rather than take Thadias, I would prefer not to confirm Thadias if we have a choice. I've been working with Nuadort to gear up his druid another tanking option to fill Zoble's shoes, which is not Ducky atm to be quite honest, his gear is at a point we can definitely take him on normal bosses and have him be a 2nd tank, so I will have him apply. Jud did a much better job at LK add tanking than Thadias so that leaves me to believe we don't have an A player on our hands with Thadias. Our tanking core of 3 reg tanks needs to be on par with Mogri, Cliff, Zoble era..by far probably the best tanking core on any raid, don't want to give these reg spots to just anyone so they will have to be earned.

Atal, I think should just fill the DPS sub role for now as I posted and not fulltime healer, extra SPs don't hurt and max we should carry for DPS classes is 3 so still within the threshold.

Ashadion did a decent job, a little on the quiet side on calling out stuff like switches and CDs without the little poke we needed to give him. Jury is still out on him long-term.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:47 pm 
Regular

Raid signups are pretty ugly for this week probably due to the holiday weekend I think, I will give it to the end of the day to Malizz to confirm the final roster, if the comp is too weak for a decentl LK grind, then we should just start a fresh instance, and speed clear through Sindragosa to setup the following week. We can probably bring the extra healer subs (Bogre and Manalinya) and switch ppls roles like Jud MTing , Rev DPSing, Dwarven on blood, etc. We will still have a solid core of heavy hitter DPS right now to carry any comp through an 11/12 clear on normal.

We are currently 20/25 if we confirm everyone but Cogsie. Add in we can pickup Crowmags for a tryout and some other apps pending a tryout.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:54 pm 
Regular

seems like we need to poke the following people to confirm attendence:

Emelin
Aleryan
Atal
Mogri

what's up with Mogri btw? hasn't been online for a while.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:43 pm 
Regular

18/25. Looking kinda bleak for a LK grind.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:07 am 
Regular

let's confirm bogre and manalinya and we can move jud, dwarven, and rev to dps roles. I have confirmation crowmags the warrior app can come, sent notes to Mogri, Ale, and Atal. Fitz's character seems MIA. Also sent a note to Killah (Indomitable DK) to see if he is available. We are melee short a bit with Blood and Rev it should help out.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:03 pm 
Regular

Em has pretty much lost all interest in raiding I'm sad to say :( we might as well move him to sub status on RN. He is getting removed from the SK list this week. I've sent Mog an sms to see if he will be raiding this week.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:38 pm 
Regular

Heard from Mog, he is coming, signed up last night he says, so that's good :)

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:53 pm 
Regular

Ale signed up too.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:04 pm 
Regular

So also got Crowmags to come, and possibly Killah(indomitable)..I posted on Guild Info but we should do a fresh clear with the the so/so mixed various roster out. Ziv will be bowing out to try to get in Remnants LK kill this week. We may end up with a spot or 2 to fill, also with Jonathan as tentative on in-game calendar. Again think we confirm bogre and Manalinya and shuffle some healers to DPS roles.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next