[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Weekly Roster Confirmation

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
 Post subject: Weekly Roster Confirmation
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:55 pm 
Regular

This week's roster is confirmed. At the moment we have only six healers since Cerheal isn't sure he can make it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:04 pm 
I can make this weeks Raid, if needed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:51 am 
Regular

Alright. I've signed on for this week to fill in, if needed. However, it looks like we are overbooked on dps, atm....but im guessing that is by design (the idea being that we can get by with 6 healers, maybe?? That might actually be fun to try!).

Elly....if you (er...one of your char's)) would like to take my heal spot this week to have some fun, no problem at all. I'm just subbin anyway....and happy to sit out if you'd like have a go at it.

EDIT: Raid Ninja reflects 25 confirmed peeps for this week. I'm guessing that's a wrap?

Please confirm.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:16 am 
Regular

i only see 24 confirmed. with Cer moved to confirmed, that would be 25.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:39 pm 
Regular

That's correct Judrog. We have 25/25 now with Cerheal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:41 pm 
Regular

FYI - Going forward we can get by on 6 healers (depending on who the 6 are) if there is an extra DPS than can and wants to come.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:10 pm 
Regular

Rev....if that is the case.....honestly, I should withdraw from tonight's run. If 6 healers will suffice......then that is exactly the approach we should take. Things will go faster with more dps as well. We should NOT waste the dps slot. And Cer can catch other runs later....or pug, etc. And you have boatloads of dps waiting in the wings.

Sound reasonable?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:18 pm 
Regular

Halexx appears to be putting the roster together so I would run it by him. It was just a suggestion going forward. I am not suggesting you do not come or that we ever run 6 healers. I am just saying it is possible to do with the right group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:35 pm 
Regular

Hey, Guys:

Our 1/30 raid has 7 healers confirmed. I signed up because I noticed Rev was going to be out this week....and I dont see DrSpaceman (a regular) on the sign up yet (if he jumps in by Tues...I'll pull off the list to make room for him).

Question: Did we decide if running with 6 healers (versus 7) will suffice now, going forward? If so, Im happy to pull my name from RN....so that you can get another dps on board. Just looking for clarification....so that I know where I'm headed on Friday nite.

Mucho thankyou's!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:02 pm 
Regular

Thanks for your flexibility Cer.

Dr--man isn't a regular unless that happened when I wasn't looking, just a sub like you are.

Personally I thought we did pretty well with 6 last time. We had a few hiccups but I think that was mostly due to people who hadn't been with us before or people doing different roles than normal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:32 pm 
Zealot

With our "starting lineup" of healers, I think we can easily make do with 6 for naxx (I would actually be quite comfortable with 5), but remember that we need to gear up 7 healers for Sartharion (I bet he will be hard to heal with 3 drakes) and future raid zones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:50 pm 
Regular

Cerheal wrote:
Hey, Guys:

Our 1/30 raid has 7 healers confirmed. I signed up because I noticed Rev was going to be out this week....and I dont see DrSpaceman (a regular) on the sign up yet (if he jumps in by Tues...I'll pull off the list to make room for him).

Question: Did we decide if running with 6 healers (versus 7) will suffice now, going forward? If so, Im happy to pull my name from RN....so that you can get another dps on board. Just looking for clarification....so that I know where I'm headed on Friday nite.

Mucho thankyou's!

If we're looking to gear up other healers, I can step out for a bit. Csilla is more or less done with raiding, with only a handful of items left to acquire. Hell, even another DPS could take that slot; I'm still running a weekly non-heroic run and Ziv's been looking for the opportunity to practice Discipline. He could do that while Cer stays Holy.

Also keep in mind that I do have Rahel on the side if people would rather there be a Shadow priest than healer.

As it stands, Zoble is correct; Drspaceman is not a regular healer as of yet. We were still wavering on making him a regular, depending on future performance and our weekly needs. Fortunately, we haven't encountered a situation where we needed to turn away a healer yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:45 pm 
Regular

Nobody is confirmed for the 1/30 raid.

With healers, there are 2 subs signed up, so if we go with 6, it's a choice between Cerheal and Holiest. From the comments recently, Cerheal being a guildie gets him the nod. Correct?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:34 pm 
Zealot

That's what I would say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:10 am 
Regular

If I may: I suggest you select Holiest. Why? I'm on sub status atm....and I think he's looking to earn a regular spot. Couple that with the fact we really need a druid healer on the heal team....Holiest seems to be absolutely the right choice, imo. His numbers looked good last week too. I'd snag him for sure.

Sound reasonably logical?

I'll pull out of RN for this week. You can always grab me if you need another healer for some reason.

PS Sorry Halexx. Assumed those I saw on RN were confirmed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:14 am 
Regular

Yeah it can look somewhat confusing at first, before people get 'confirmed'.

Like it has Mogri on standby but Anyaria as 'Signed Up'. However Mogri being the regular will be confirmed and Anyaria will be moved to standby.

Basically, 'Signed Up' and 'Standby' don't mean anything until people are confirmed. Once confirmed, you can look at 'Confirmed' and 'Standby' to see people's real status.

I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:40 am 
Regular

if folks have problems with the whole standby thing then just increase the player limits but only confirm 25.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 pm 
Regular

I think that's a good idea Jud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:02 am 
Regular

The roster is confirmed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:16 am 
Regular

Question about this week's confirmed roster...

Why was Rhaeyn confirmed over Myssia or Riatha? I'm curious to know why people are chosen.

Now I have nothing against Rhaeyn at all, but in this case...
1) Unless I'm mistaken, RN looked like both Myssia and Riatha had signed up first? I could be wrong but this was how I interpreted it. Before moved to confirmed both Riatha and Myssia were "signed up" and Rhaeyn was standby (I'm 80% certain of this)

and

2) We already have a moonkin (Aleryan) in the raid, but unless we take Myssia we will have no shamans this time?

Now, I don't want to get in any argument or discussion based on who the players are and how we know them and them being friends and all that, that's not why I bring it up. If we're bringing Rhaeyn because she raided with us in the past and shes our friend, well ok then. However if you look at it purely objectively for the success of this particular raid night (and the fact that they are all "subs"), it would seem like Myssia would be a better choice?

And just to say it a 3rd or 4th time, nothing against Rhaeyn here. But I just thought the raid might want shaman buffs / heroism / etc...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next