[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Raid Apps

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 845 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
 Post subject: Re: Raid Apps
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:20 pm 
Regular

sure.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:49 pm 
Regular

I approve too, if as we have fiascos like Fri with "fire standers"..more preening of the roster will come so more subs gives us that option. Healer wise Bogre and Manalinya should be avoided if possible..too many fails to simply run out of blistering, even after vent lecture on it..I see no active improvement in these players. Shuu if he pulls another simple mechanic screw up of staying at the top of the stairs while marked to be tombs..will warrant selecting other subs to be taken above him. Thadias should also be avoided(Jud in one week showed he was a better off spec tank than Thadias, so clearly not Whiskey material IMO), think our tanking core will be Mogri, Ash, Nuadort with Jud as the backup when these guys are out.

I will start being more harsh in private chat with player consistently failing on the same mechanic, like Firesigner.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:32 pm 
Regular

I'm fine with reinstating Whatly as a regular.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:38 pm 
Regular

Whateley has 25 man Kingslayer now..so we can jump to hardmodes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:28 pm 
Regular

Piran applied. I'm not impressed with the application. He mentioned nothing about reading/studying in the question about steps to improve and also does not think there are many things that involve weakness in his gameplay. He did admit to being "imprudent"--it's not clear to me if he meant impudent or imprudent. Also, in his guild chat last night with Chia about pvp, he seemed pretty lame. Other than that, I don't know if he's any good.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 845 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43