[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Jagerbomb!

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jagerbomb!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:23 pm 
Regular

K a few things, yj isn't the only one thinking veluu was subpar 2 other raid leaders have expressed thoughts on it as well. Rev is leveling his lock, but it's to raid with remnants not crisis, I am pretty sure he crisis raid is over. Nuo is a good candidate, but I would rather se him stay in his current sub posisition and load cliff into that 2nd tank position if he has any desire to raid Fridays at all. As for revs shammy I don't know all of the details but from what I do know that account is gone and so is the shammy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:28 pm 
Regular

Cliff is looking to raid, I don't think I even need to ask if he grandfathered in, rha may be coming back in a few weeks and rumor has it we may have a few others coming back as well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:57 pm 
Regular

So had a good talk with rev, with how much there is to do in game, and due to time restraints, he won't be able to join us for jäger, I vote to fast track cliffton into that spot, he is 85 and I don't care how geared he is. Cliffton undergeared is better for us than any geared to the nuts random person, any thoughts? We should decide on veluu, rha? Can this raid run without heroism? Or if we put a good dps shammy with heal offspec as a sub is it safe to say they would probably be in raid most weeks anyhow? Rhae would be awesome to have in

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:09 pm 
Regular

1: syrannia
2: cliffton
3: yj
4: sagenn
5: cadavrus
6: rhaeyn (wouldn't be ready for a short bit)
7: whateley
8: malizz
9: judrog
10: zivilyn

11: nuodart ( tank sub dps offspec
12:: shammy (dps with heals offspec) veluu? Or?

I mean this roster looks good, is itvreasonabke to say the sub shammy would be there most weeks, I mean rha won't be here for Jan me probably for parts of march etc, and for the few weeks no one is away can we even raid without the heroism?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:14 pm 
Regular

Back again, nuo, yj's friend doesn't want a sub spot, yj also says if needed he can cover for heroism or close to. Trying to find a roster that gives everyone what they like, and keeps the raid the strongest any input is great, here Is one potential solution:

Spot 1/2/3:syrannia/nuodart/cliffton rotating through 2 tank slots and one dps slot (chances of 2 being away and us having to pug a tank are slim with this setup)

4: cadavrus
5: yellowjacket
6: sagenn
7: whateley
8: judrog
9: maliZ
10: zivilyn

Sub: on good shammy with a dps primary spec and a heals off spec

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:17 pm 
Regular

If we could get one sub a shammy, the chances of a dps or heal spot being open for them fairly often are good, which also means we have heroism most weeks yj covering for weeks we don't have it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:01 am 
Regular

yes, YJ can bring heroism via an exotic pet. there are still a lot of buffs that a shammy or mage could provide though. would be nice to have one on the roster. Jud has alt mage and shammy and could level them if needed, though would prefer to play on my pally. syrannia also has tash.

if we want to run a 11-12 man regular roster to fit cliff+rhaeyn+nua, that could potentially work. sounds like Cliff is only available 3 Friday's a month, so would have at least 1 Friday per month where we needed a 2nd tank. nua seems like a fine player -- not sure i've spent enough time with him to determine if he is jagger caliber though -- ziv/yj, do you guys know?

seems like it may be best to discuss live to work this out -- perhaps we can hop on vent one evening when officers are online. if cliff/rha want to raid w/ us, i'd like to find a way to make it happen.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:03 am 
Regular

Hai guys! I still lurk around on the DB forums (I hope that's ok!) and I noticed you talking about the website. As I understand it Zoble is hosting the website on server space that he pays for and uses for a variety of things.. .I think. Anyway if you are interested in looking for a different home for DB one service I could suggest is enjin. That's what I have used to set up a website and forums for our Nagrand guild. We're using the free version but you can pay a sub to get rid of adverts and access more cool mods. For us the free version is fine and the ads aren't too obnoxious. If you like come check out our site and the enjin service and see what you think :)

http://younotakestables.enjin.com/home

Miss you guys <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:26 am 
Zealot

@Judrog: That is correct, I'm only committing to 3 out of 4 fridays for raiding. I'd be happy to raid with you but don't want to challenge you to cram extra raiders into a full raid. There are 1, potentially 2, other guild raids that still have lots of space that Rhaeyn and I could fit into. Rhaeyn probably won't be raid ready for another month or so.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:47 pm 
Regular

Judrog has the jäger roster under control, so I will make this my final post on the subject, then work on strats and ideas for the upcoming raid.

-I am happy we have Cliffton raiding with us again (welcome back)

-sounds like we are going with 11 regulars, I would think it is quite reliable to say on average 10 or fewer of those show up every week, based on that do we actually want to force people to rotate and take weeks off? Or do we want to post raid up 2-4 weeks in advance see who signs up and make a decision from there? Eg we tell malizz he can't cone one week, then jud finds out due to work he cant come, and we have one other not make it, now we are pugging a healer while malizz sits at home not sure why he isn't raiding?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:22 pm 
Regular

K talked to jud a bit, we are going to post up the schedule 3-4 weeks in advance, if you are a regular and won't be attending a raid night try to post as far in advance as you can.

-YJ and jud talked and it looks like we will probably be hitting up bastions as our first raid. Tankspot has some great videos and we can start any discussions or strategies on the raid as it is coming up soon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 pm 
Regular

steel is interested in raiding on firesinger. i assume we are all in agreement that he isn't jagger calibre as regular or sub. i'll politely refer him to another raid.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:53 am 
Regular

Agreed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 pm 
Regular

Agree on firesigner..after my last run with last night in Grim..it just confirms he has not improved his game on tunneling while healing and avoiding avoidable damage to stay alive. I've had ppl like Xynn on a more gimped healing class lower geared heal fine through the Grim all the way to the end and the only failures were on the DPS.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:00 am 
Regular

unless Veluu works out (looking unlikely), i think we will need to go out of guild for the last DPS spot. plan to make a post on wow forums unless folks know of other candidates asap.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:27 pm 
Regular

I'd have to echo what Zivilyn has said (and not just because he's a dirty Patriots fan). He suffers a bit from dps tunnel vision and has some work to do for general awareness.

I don't think he'd be a good fit for Jager at this time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:43 pm 
Regular

If we can get Malizz or Ziv to help re-creating a raid application form and public area on the forums that can be used for all 3 raids I will handle posting the recruitment thread on the FM forums so we can start getting a pool of potential subs.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:01 pm 
Zealot

Might I suggest using the new "Raid General" forum and creating a "Looking for Raid - We'll help you find a guild raid, post here" announcement. Post a generic raid application in the Looking for Raid thread.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:21 pm 
Regular

i think we can re-use the whiskey raid app with a few minor tweaks:

http://www.zoblefu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1695

-----------------------------

To apply for a Drunken Bagder Raid Regular or Sub position, please copy the below application and create a new thread post in the Applications forum with your name and class/role as the subject of the thread. The Recruitment Officer will respond to your application as soon as possible.

Main Character

Character Name:

Class:

Desired role (Healer, DPS, or Tank):

Other roles you would accept (if applicable):

Link to Armory:

Player Time Zone:

How often will something prevent you from coming to the raid if you sign up as coming?

Frequent D/Cs are bad. Blaming performance errors on latency & framerate issues is also bad. Are your computer and internet connection good enough for raiding?

What steps do you take to continually improve your gameplay?

What is your current biggest weakness, performance-wise, and how are you addressing it?

If applying for a dps spot, what is your typical 10-man raid DPS? If available, please provide a link to a World of Logs or other report for a recent 10-man raid in which you participated.

What Cata raid fights have you not experienced?

Game stuff

Current Guild:

Which Raid groups have you raided with (Feathermoon or otherwise)?

How did you hear about the Drunken Badgers raid?

What PVP experience do you have?

Why do you want to join our raid?

If you are in a raid now, why do you want to leave?

Do you know anyone currently in the raid?

Do you know anyone currently in the Drunken Badgers' guild?

Do you consider yourself more hardcore or more casual? Why? What does "hardcore" mean to you? What does "casual" mean to you?

List anything special you can contribute to the raid:

Have you read the raid rules (viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1696) and do you agree to them?

Are there any raid instances that you will not be available to raid on designated raid nights?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:57 pm 
Regular

New sub app would be great, I have to agree we had a lot of great stuff in our whisky App and if tweaked would work well

Last I had talked to jud we were keeping veluu as a sub, I don't have any attachement to the guy but if he isn't raiding with us we should probably let him know, take him off the invite list, and direct him to an appropriate raid if one exists

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next