[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Jagerbomb!

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Jagerbomb!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:25 pm 
Regular

Yellowjacket wrote:
If we can get Malizz or Ziv to help re-creating a raid application form and public area on the forums that can be used for all 3 raids I will handle posting the recruitment thread on the FM forums so we can start getting a pool of potential subs.

YJ, did you post anything up on the FM forums? or want me to?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:45 am 
Regular

I have not as of yet Jud, I did want to do the recruiting thread as a formal request for all Badger raids, was going to reach out to Oltum and Bogre to see what they were still needing as it seems we are all pugging at people at this time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:51 pm 
Regular

Avrus purchased the 1st week's throwing axe and trinket for 10,000g (guildie price, I couldn't get it to move on the AH after a week). Additionally, the second boe throwing axe sold for 9,300 (after AH fees).

I have re-invested 1500g of this in potions for us to pop during the heroism on Captain Planet (72x 1200sp, 45x 1200 str, 23x 1200 agi). Combined with Cadavrus and any upgrades we've gotten this week, hopefully that'll push us over the last 3%.

Jagger currently has a raid budget of 17,800g. How do we want to spend this? More flasks?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:05 pm 
Regular

Since all are regs are attending this week we can discuss in raid, I think it would be worth looking if any raider can benefit from a craftable epic as a significant upgrade that the guild can make and we can subsidize the raw materials cost if it makes sense. I know YJ is maxed out minus valor pt gear and raid drops, but I think worth asking at least with flasks as our fall back use.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:38 am 
Regular

suggest we pump the money back into craftable epics for the raid. find some fair way to determine who gets it (/random or something).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:14 pm 
Regular

We should have the caveat that a guildie makes the epics and guild heroic runs furnish the chaos orbs. This'll save the raid 1-5,000g per epic, and stretch our budget out to 3-4 crafted pieces. We should also let the other raids know we're doing this, and that we're open to doing orb-donation runs to help them in similar persuits.

I'm also not adverse to the idea of giving 1st dibbs on craftables to the folks who haven't gotten an upgrade out of the raid yet.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:56 pm 
Zealot

Prioritize DPS first, this is the #1 check that we will fail first in Cata raids.
Prioritize lowest DPS players first, as they need the help the most and this decreases any "gear" related arguments they might have for being lowest DPS. It's to sort of shame them at the same time as help them.