[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Vent Server Subscription Expired

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vent Server Subscription Expired
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 pm 
Regular

Hi guys,

The vent server subscription has run out and as I'm not using it personally anymore it seems a little silly to continue paying for it. Is anyone else interested in taking it over/starting a new one up? Or maybe someone else already has one?

If you're interested in taking the one I've been paying for over let me know and we can update the account over at typefrag with your details etc. The subscription needs to be renewed by 21 Nov or the account will be canceled.

:) Jez

Post subject: Re: Vent Server Subscription Expired
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:48 pm 
Regular

How much is it a year for the current vent server Jez?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 pm 
Regular

It's $144.00 US per year and it's a 50 user server.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:09 pm 
Regular

I can take it over to keep things simple and uninterrupted, is there an option to lower it to 25 users? I don't see even with 2 10 man raids or a single 25 man raid for anything above 25.

I'll send you my information via PM, once you can switch it over I will cover it on my paypal account.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:20 pm 
Regular

thanks YJ. if you want to PM me your paypal account i can drop you some money to cover part of the expense. i'd recommend room for 30 folks in case we run at 25 man raid plus have some subs/extras on vent.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:52 pm 
Regular

oh, and thanks again Jez (and Em) for hosting the vent server for the last few years! much appreciated! :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:24 pm 
Regular

Ok thanks Jez..renewed same account for 30 users for another year which was $89 so not too bad of a savings..thanks again for funding this Jez/Em..feel free to hop on a visit when you get the Wow itch again :0.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:23 am 
Regular

Has been a pleasure guys :) Will drop in a say hai some time.