[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - (Your Favorite Alcoholic Beverage) Raid

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: (Your Favorite Alcoholic Beverage) Raid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:27 pm 
Regular

I'm still committed to running Chaser after Sake bomb however there seems to be a distinct lack of interest based on calendar invites at this point. Last week only 3 people signed up as coming and 2 as tentative.

I'll give it a couple more weeks as it just may be transitional issues but if interest doesn't pickup in say 2 weeks I'll can the raid. I could use the sleep anyway :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:06 pm 
Regular

I understand the gap problem that malizz's OP hots cause....jud runs into it as well. there were one or two fights that had a bit of gaps though (Saurfang for one) and Loshan's output was still lower.

We can leave the 3rd spot open for loshan, but i'd prefer to leave him on the sub list until he had been through a few raids and shows he can keep up. i'm sure he will as he gets more raid healing practice and gear. i told him this as he sent me a mail on the topic.

We should start the habit now of setting very high standards for the 10-man. i really dislike benching or booting regulars from the raid.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:56 am 
Regular

You'd hope, he dps'd Saurfang :P /agree wholeheartedly though... but even though this was the "leet officer 10-man" it's still been really irregular with lots of alts at just 2 weeks in. We're well and truly into pre-xpac blues now, guild is a bit of a wasteland aside from Fri nights and Stoli's raid nights.... Sucks, QQ, etc :(

As an aside it's obvious we can't do LK without 2xMDs (hunt and/or rogue) for the ghouls/shamblings/not-getting-dps-one-shot-by-raging-spirits. 30% buff this week, I'd wager we could 2-heal 80% of ICC comfortably.

Last edited by Chiaro on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:23 am 
Regular

I would still go with 3 heals this week with Loshan,Ziv, and Malizz..this is Ziv's 1st week back in over a month so it will take him some time to ramp up on raid healing again and learn so of the fights even with the 30% buff. I would like to get to 11/12 heroic under our belts with Sindy down, but this week should go in with an attempt/time cap so we can hit up RS. I am think about 1 hr is good for RS, the reg mode fight should not be a problem for us and allows us to unlock heroic mode sooner.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:48 am 
Regular

Well..3 ppl out this week, I extended invites to Nuadort, Ale, Mandarc, and Rev..I know Ale is starting a raid up on his side but sign-ups look weak, so hoping him and Nuadort just jump on our train this week.