[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - Stepping down

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stepping down
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:59 am 
Regular

We have too many cooks in the kitchen with regards to running the Whiskey raid, which has caused the raid and the officers some frustration. Bottom line is we do not need 3 people doing the same job with varying ideas of how and what to do on Friday nights. That being said, I will be stepping down from raid leadership and guild officer.

The raid is in good hands with Yellow, Avrus, Malizz, Sagenn, Chia and Judrog so you do not need me. I wish to remain in the raid on my shaman if you would like to have me, and I can assist on raid nights with some things if you ask.

As far as guild officer, the only reason I accepted that role was to better facilitate the Whiskey raid so I will be stepping down from that as well. I would also like to stay in the guild so I can continue to raid with some of my friends if possible. I can stay as a lieutenant in the guild if you wish or I can leave the guild altogether if you think me staying will cause issues.

My only intention was to make the raid and the guild a better place for raiding. It appears we are just not on the same page with too many little things.

Love you all XOXOXO

Rev

Post subject: Re: Stepping down
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:59 am 
Regular

i agree with too many cooks. things worked better when there was one clear person in charge. i'm not particularly interested in running things with this 25 man. i don't have the time to dedicate to it, and i think everyone's overall motivation is low.

i don't think you should change your role in the guild Rev. i consider the roles seperate and you are a valuable contributor to the guild regardless of your role in the raid.

personally i'm ready to move on to 10 man and just have some fun. i'm getting worn on lack of execution even by a lot of our regulars in Whiskey. and a lot of folks have the expectation of progression but in reality is we are a pretty casual raid at this point. it's just creating tension and taking fun away from the game.