[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon • View topic - ICC Raid Voting

Drunken Badgers of Feathermoon

Knock one back for the Drunken Badgersh!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

What do you want to do between now and Cata?
Move to ICC 10-man hard mode ASAP 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Try for another month on ICC 25, then move to ICC 10 hard mode if we can't kill Lich King 56%  56%  [ 5 ]
ICC 25 until the end! 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
Take a break from raiding until Cata 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9
 Post subject: Re: ICC Raid Voting
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:58 pm 
Regular

Spoke to Rev in game and he was good with the message.

i'm going to change the last raid to this friday as i don't think we'll get signups for the following week's raid (can't even field this week's raid at the current rate).

i think we have a majority now of officers chiming in so i'm going to post the message to the Whiskey forum.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:59 pm 
Regular

btw, we need names for the new 10-man. i'm thinking Tequila....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:54 pm 
Regular

How about Whiskey Sour :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:59 am 
Regular

I tried to lock the applications thread, but I don't think I am able to with my current privileges. I did make an announcement there, but could someone please set it so no more posts can be made?

Otherwise, should we make a new application section for 10 man raiding or not? We could leave it up to in-game recruiting for whoever might lead a 2nd 10 man I guess.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 pm 
Regular

So, not that I regret ending Whiskey, the residual outcome of a fairly desolate guild online presence has been very noticeable. Some have transferred, some have just rolled toons on other servers, summer time activites and general interest in playing wow are at the lowest I've seen in the guild even at the tail end of TBC. Hopefully this turns around with Cata with renewed interest and activities, but it kinda sucks, not to have as much of the social aspect left in the guild activity. Even the little things of running heroics with ppl I like from the guild is noticeably not there as much anymore. Nothing much we can do about it, just makes me a little sad as that is one aspect of the fun of playing an MMO.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 pm 
Zealot

Yea, there's a lot of crickets. We can fantasize about cataclysm raiding. I'd be game for a raid that was seriously progression-oriented and intelligent, as in, the most intelligent raid that our server has ever seen. Whiskey was sort of halfway on that path but I think the bureaucracy weighted it down.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 pm 
Regular

yeah, it is pretty quiet the few times i've logged in the last week or two. i've been keeping very busy with work and travel though so not much time to play on my end either. perhaps if we setup some times during the week to 5-man or BG?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:15 pm 
Regular

And lo there was an echoing in the cavernous city of Ironforge and the streets of Dalaran were silent. The murlocs of the fields and coastlines of Azeroth did say 'Grmrwwwwwmmgrl??' to one another in puzzlement. For SC2 was released and the citizens of Azeroth were absent.

So yeah not only is it pre xpac lull time there is also a tasty and long awaited new Blizz game just out. I haven't played it yet but Em is constantly raving to me about it so I'll be installing it sooner rather than later.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:30 am 
Regular

yeah, i'm just installing my copy of SC2 now. went to the launch event/midnight opening here in the US and got my copy signed by the SC2 dev team. was fun. unfortunately based on my experience on the open beta i'm kinda bad at the game. maybe i should stick with wow! ;-)

i sense a major comeback once Cata arrives.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:54 am 
Zealot

I am playing the SC2, probably a lot if the first SC is any kind of indicator. My battle.net realid is tmackel@gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:38 pm 
Regular

I installed SC2 yesterday and used one of Em's guest passes. I burned through that 7 seven hours pretty quickly! My time ran out last night so went to upgrade the game online but when I went to pay got dreaded error saying contact customer support :/ I'm thinking of just going down to the local EB and buying a retail copy for the CD key if I don't hear from Blizz since it's the same price anyway.

And don't worry Jud, I'm pretty woeful at the game too! It's been a long time between RTS drinks for me. Would love anyone playing to add me to real ID (same goes for WoW playing officers too) my email for that is jezaquest@gmail.com

See you in game! (but which one mwahahaha?)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:07 am 
Regular

realid = jmpspain@yahoo.com